Sunday, August 5, 2007

Oh Glorieta! part one!

So I'm at a college student/leaders conference in Glorieta, New Mexico! Man it was a long drive! Well what would have been a twleve hour drive took us two days. I didn't know that traveling with three children would inhibit our ability to drive more then 4 hours with out stopping. It was a good drive but I don't know how I'm going to handle the drive back with the long stops and spending the night, especially since I am moving the day we drive in. I pray that JMo will let one van drive back with out stopping to stay the night in Kingman, AZ.

Well the conference has been good, it's only the first day out of like six, but it's Ok. There are so many white people here! It's a little discouraging! And we are the only people from California here, the rest are primarily from Texas or Oklahoma and for some reason they don't like Californians very much. I haven't discovered why yet? But I am determined to find out! TIme for lunch, I'm out! Peace!

2 comments:

janelle said...

yea, they definitely don't like californians. i decided by the end of the week last year that they were jealous, and for some reason they assumed we thought we were better because we came from california. (and even though we are better, i'm not sure that was my thought going into it- haha.) and they sure didn't like it when we were playing baseball and hit some guy in the head with it. watch out for that.

janelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.